Microblading lasts for about 18 months, depending on your skin and lifestyle. You can do additional touch ups to extend the duration of the treatment.
Most people report little or no pain during microblading, but everyone experiences pain differently. Some people describe the feeling of microneedles in their skin like light cat scratches or papercuts. After the microblading treatment, you might experience redness and slight swelling - most people describe it as a feeling similar to a light sunburn.
This is a sample text. You can click on it to edit it inline or open the element options to access additional options for this element.
Microblading is a two-step process: the initial procedure and the microblading touch up. The first session will take about 2,5 hours. After 6 weeks, you will need to do a touch up. This second session takes about 1.5 - 2 hours.
The classic semi-permanent beauty treatment
For years, eyelash extensions have been a very popular beauty treatment. And for good reasons. Extensions add volume, curl or length to your own eyelashes and thereby enhance your natural beauty.
Timi’s professional artist can help you to pick the size and shape that bring out the best in you. On top, she uses only high-quality, thin lashes. Which means that when they start falling out, after about 2 weeks, they don’t leave the big holes that thicker hairs do.
When extensions are attached by a specialist, they don’t do any damage to your natural lashes. You can even wear light make-up or eyeliner.
To look flawless every single day, Timi’s artist suggests coming back every 2-3 weeks.
Low maintenance beauty: a perm for your eyelashes
Are you impressed by the effects of lash extensions, but would rather go for a completely worry-free solution? Check out Timi’s lash lifts, they might be just the perfect thing for you.
A lash lift is just your natural lashes being curled, making them look longer. After the treatment you can use any eye makeup you wish. The procedure is completely safe if applied by a professional artist. However, it involves the application of a chemical solution in the sensitive eye area. So, you do want to do your research and carefully pick a qualified and experienced artist.
To prepare you for your first lash lift, Timi’s specialist takes you through the main steps of eyelash perming process:
- First, as with every treatment at Timi, the professional artist will listen to your wishes and provide you with advice on curl size. The good news: the lifts work with any lash type.
- Before the procedure starts, your eye area will be thoroughly cleaned using a cotton pad and oil-free make up remover. When your lashes are completely clean and dry, it’s time for the real work.
- The artist will cover your lower lashes with gel patches to make sure they don’t curl. Then, she will place a silicone size curler on your upper eyelid. The size of the curler depends on the size of your lashes.
- After that, it’s time to apply the fixing gel. First, the specialist will apply it at the bottom of the curler and hold it for a few minutes so the gel can set on your eyelid. When the gel is dry, she will repeat the same process at the top part of the curler.
- When all gel is set and dry, the perming solution will be applied. Timi’s artist will cover your lashes with a plastic film so the solution can do its work. How long that takes, depends on the length and thickness of your lashes.
- After 10-25 minutes, the perming solution is replaced for a second perming solution. The same waiting time is applied. Then, the silicone curler and the fixing gel will be removed and you’re good to go!
For most people, the whole process takes about an hour from start to finish
As said above, this treatment is super low maintenance, but you have to be very careful in the first few hours. Wait at least 2-4 hours to wet or steam your lashes and avoid all forms of moisture and humidity.
Timi’s artist suggests returning after 3-5 weeks, depending on the type and health of your lashes.